GROCERY FORUM EUROPE
Grocery Forum Europe is postponed, in compliance with the directives defined for the containment of risks arising from the evolution of the spread of Covid-19. The new dates will be communicated as soon as possible.
In these days, the Retail Institute Italy team is working with even greater commitment to re-plan and strengthen the schedule of initiatives, both physical and virtual, believing strongly that Italy will soon react and restart with the positive and proactive spirit that distinguishes it. And, as a point of reference for the sector, we want to be ready to face the new challenges that will arise and rethink together the retail of “tomorrow”-
Today’s consumer is aware and careful, considers his choices in the revolutionary world of retailing and is oriented towards the future of distribution. Even though his mindset is still focused on the concept of a brick and mortar store, the consumer expects to maximize his benefit from innovative, sustainable, personalized and multimedia solutions that enable vast free access to the new services offered.
Grocery Forum Europe is the IV edition of an international event that aims to analyze new consumer behavior and future scenarios of the modern supermarket. During the event managers and global executives will discuss how the food sector is changing in some of the most important and strategic countries, such as: France, Germany, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, USA.
A two-day Summit, with content sessions, meetings and networking breaks – networking lunch, cocktail, gala dinner and tasting -, during which attendees will have the chance to enrich their personal and professional experience.
- Grocery EVOLVING SCENARIO: trends, differences, points of contact between different Countries
- NEW FORMAT AND CONCEPTS: from the deep-deep discounter to the upscale full service stores
- CONSUMPTION TREND METAMORPHOSIS and the assortment dilemma
- SUSTAINABILITY: the new driver between ethics values and business strategy
- “TRADE WARS”: Saturated markets, economic slowdown, and new channel competition
- BRINGING UP THE CULT OF INNOVATION
- OMNICHANNEL AND IN-STORE EXPERIENCE STRATEGY
- REMEDIES FOR RUNOUT EFFICIENCY and productivity, strategic partnerships and acquisitions
We will also analyze new technologies, multimedia environments, tools that optimize the pick-up and payment of purchased products and the ability to receive real-time information along with experiential moments.
Let’s embark on a new journey together, welcome to GROCERY FORUM EUROPE: April 2nd – 3rd 2020 | Verona
For more information about 2020 edition and to discover how to attend the event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org